CE Accreditation Services
|What others are saying|
|• Seneca College – The Centre for Financial Services|
|• FPSC – Financial Planning Standards Council|
The Institute's CE Accreditation Service provides an impartial third-party review and approval process for CE programs developed for financial advisors and planners. CE programs are accredited when they have:
- met a clear standard of educational quality
- been reviewed against practice guidelines, and
- been shown to be relevant to today's financial advisors and planners.
Independent Advisory Council Participants
Gerry Matier – British Columbia Insurance Council
Ron Fullan – Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan
Sam Albanese – CFS at Seneca College
Mike Steele – Manulife
Frank R. Tooton – Chartered Financial Consultant
Reg Bonfoco – TD Bank Financial Group
After reviews are complete, decision reports are issued to education providers detailing the specific competencies that have been confirmed. The report assures education providers that Institute-accredited CE will have iron-clad defensibility in the eyes of regulators and designation-granting bodies.
- Helping financial advisors and planners document how they have met their CE requirements.
- Helping education providers by providing an impartial third-party review and report.
- Helping regulators and designation granting bodies have confidence in the quality of accredited CE programs.
Our clients know the value of having an impartial third-party accreditation. Below is a list of some of these Education Providers.